ANTICRAMP is a mixture of minerals (Na, K, Mg, Ca), B vitamins and active substances to reduce the risk of spasms. Active agents are L-carnosine that supports endurance performance and inhibits muscle acidity, and willow bark extract, which contains 15% of salicyne.
The product is a specific mixture of minerals and vitamins in a smart form of capsules. The composition is prepared sensitively with the respect to physiological needs of body to optimize mineral and acid-base balance. The result is limitation of the risk of spasm, keeping power on the maximal possible level and decrease of the risk of overheating during physical activity.
Anticramp Caps are intended for:
- Long-Term Physical Activities To Reduce Muscle Spasm
- Supplement Of Minerals Lost During Long-Term Physical Performance Or Under Extreme Climatic Conditions
- Restoration Of Acid-Base Balance – It Help Remove Lactic Acid From Muscles
- Reduction Of The Risk Of Body Overheat
- Increase Of The Effectivity Of Energetic Metabolic Cycles – Better Availability Of Energetic Resources For Muscle Activity
- Solution Of The Problems Of Dehydration And Excessive Lost Of Minerals (Diarrhea)
Characteristics of an effective ingrediences:
The basic components of the composition are mineral substances. Relevant information is the fact that for the correct exploitation of each of minerals is possible only if they have to be supplied into body in usable form. Not each of mineral resources is suitable for organism. Therefore during the selection of composition and sources of minerals (Na, K, Ca, Mg, Cl, and P) preferred also their organic forms. The ratios of them are important too, they are balanced according to physiological requirements of organism. The addition of each of vitamins of (B1, B2, B3, and B6) group helps to release energy for muscle work in organism. B5 vitamin – calcium pantotenate has important anti-spasm effects. Sufficiently selected salts of sodium and phosphor help together with L-carnosine help “to puffer” lactate arisen during physical performance. This way the acidity of blood and muscle mass is reduced and it increases physical performance. The addition of willow bark extract (white willow bark), containing salicydes (salts of salicylic acid) help to perform thermo-regulation of organism. It leads heat into the body surface. This way it reduces the risk of body overheating.
- Before Physical Activity (Approximately 40 Minutes Before) Use 2 Capsules
- During Enduring Activity Use 1 Capsule Every 15-30 Minutes – According To Type Of Activity Or Environment
- It Is Suitable To Drink Down With Sufficient Volume Of Water Or Hypotonic Beverage – Not Isotonic Or Hypertonic One
- In Temperatures Of Environment Over 30 OC Consult The Usage With Specialist And Keep Sufficient Supply Of Liquids
- Maximal Daily Dose 5 Capsules!
- Acording To The Recommended Dosing Swell Capsules And Drink Down With Sufficient Volume Of Water, Or Hypotonic Beverage.
- Alcoholic, Milky, Isotonic And Hypertonic Drinks Are Not Suitable.
- Capsule Should Not Be Spilled Or Bite!
- After Opening Consume Within 2 Months And Store In The Temperature Between 10-25°C.
Intended for special nutrition. Nutrition supplement. Suitable for sportsmen. It does not contain elements of doping character. Not intended for children, pregnant or nursing women. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place in temperature below 25°C out of reach of direct sun radiation. Protect from frost. The producer is not liable for any damages caused by improper usage or storage.
100 g 1 capsule á 700 mg Energetic value 726,4 kJ / 171 kcal 5,1 kJ / 1,2 kcal Proteins 14,3 g 0,1 g Carbohydrates 20,6 g 0,14 g Sugars 0 g 0 g Fats 0 g 0 g Saturated fatty acids 0 g 0 g Fibre 0 g 0 g Sodium 13,2 g 0,09 g Potassium 2100 mg = 105 % ddd 14,3 mg = 0,72 % ddd Magnesium 1900 mg = 507 % ddd 13,9 mg = 3,7 % ddd Calcium 1000 mg = 125 % ddd 7,1 mg = 0,9 % ddd L-Carnosine 992 mg 6,9 mg Willow bark extract 3,30 g 23,2 mg Vitamin B1 57,6 mg = 5236 % ddd 0,43 mg = 39 % ddd Vitamin B2 14,3 mg = 1021 % ddd 0,08 mg = 6 % ddd Vitamin B5 287,7 mg = 4795 % ddd 2 mg = 33 % ddd Vitamin B3 230,1 mg = 1438 % ddd 1,7 mg = 11 % ddd Vitamin B6 14,3 mg = 1021 % ddd 0,08 mg = 6 % ddd 1 capsule: 700 mg Total weight: 84 g ddd…recommended daily dosageINGREDIENTS
Sodium Hydrogenphosphate, Magnesium Citrate, Gelatin Capsule (Gelatin, Titanium Dioxide Pigment), Potassium Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Chloride, Extract Of Willow Bark (15% Salicyne), L-Carnosine, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5) Anti-Caking Agent Silicon Dioxide, Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) Thiaminmononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6).PACKAKING